damiki vault

ben k
Rookie
Rookie

damiki vault

Post by ben k » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:10 pm

picked up a damiki vault the other day, looks awesome, cant wait to get it wet.
they are very resonably priced as well, which is a releif !
it will be interesting to see how they compare to the VX's and TT's.

anyone tried them yet??
damikivault.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HOTRODS

Re: damiki vault

Post by HOTRODS » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 pm

very clean lines in the lead head, nice pain tjob too...got my vote so far... thumbsupsmilie

ben k
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ben k » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:46 pm

exactly my thoughts too Perrie, heres a shot of the vault on the left, the TT and the VX on the right. all have very different designs in the head.
the damiki is also alot wider and flater on the top of the head like a 'normal' vibe.
bit of a meaner look to........ thumbsupsmilie
vault2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zim man
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Zim man » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 am

Ben K , that is a great comparison photo of the 3 lures. I never realised how thin the tt head was.

Lazzylure
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lazzylure » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:06 am

ben k wrote:anyone tried them yet??
damikivault.JPG
I tried them last week and got a Salmon trout on one and lost one to a snag -duh I did try out the three tow points and assessed their actions. Starting closest to the head, Point 1 - lifts the head up and is best for a straight up retrieve for rock walls or flats, Point 2 (Middle) - good for jigging straight up and down or for hopping along the bottom, cast out, lift, sink and so on, Point 3 - I found on a straight retrieve lifted the lure to about a meter under the surface, the faster the retrieve the higher the lure got to the point that if I wound flat out it skimmed across the surface, good for the shallows.

pisces
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by pisces » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:58 pm

LOVE THEM .. I'VE ACTUALY MADE MI OWN DESIGN OF THAT WITH LITTLE CHANGES .. SO IS NOT JUST A COPY OF THE VAULT.. I MAKE THEM FROM 35 MM TO 45 AND THEY JUST TO GOOD .. ONY DIFERENCE TO AVOID THE PROBLEM OF THE 35MM JAZZ FROM SPINNING FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE ADDET ABOUT 1 GRAM TO THE OVERALL WEIGHT .. AND IS WROKING A TREAT . thumbsupsmilie

Return to “LURES VIBES BLADES GENERAL DISCUSSION”