Seasky Haitian Popper

Got Buckley's
Rookie
Rookie

Seasky Haitian Popper

Post by Got Buckley's » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Gday,

I was doing a bit of a clean up last night and came across this 100mm popper that was purchased from a garage sale by my mate about two years ago, he picked up 7 or 8 that had been sitting in a box in an old corner shop that had closed down,The bloke said he didnt even know where he got then from. My mate paid $2.00 each and gave me one which i sat aside and didnt think about it since. Nothing on the back of the pack except sticker with Z105-310 hand written on it. After a bit of googling seems they are a chinese made lure, company started in 1988.

Just thought I would post this one up,may or may not be of interest to someone? I wouldnt have a clue.

My mate thought they might be alright on cod, but they sink in a hurry, so not the type of popper he was after, maybe thats why he was giving me a free lure lol

cheers
Buck
Buckley's Lures
Queanbeyan NSW

www.youtube.com/user/BuckleysLures

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Seasky Haitian Popper

Post by Mully » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

lol lol lol sinking poppers lol

Marrakai
Guru
Guru

Re: Seasky Haitian Popper

Post by Marrakai » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah, a good chuckle, but not that silly really.
You need the heavy weight for long-distance casting, and a high-speed retrieve keeps them skipping in front of the GTs, skinnies, and macs.

Some of my most successful broomhandle poppers have had negative bouyancy when epoxied, painted, and fitted-up. The Speedmaster IV gets 'em working!
Marrakai
Australia's Top End

Return to “SURFACE LURES TOPWATER LURES POPPERS ETC”