Mood:

Re: POST up your POPPERS

Post by Mully » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:37 pm

this one not really towadi looker more eco prawn anyway looks very very nice

Poppers1.JPG

Zipman

Post by Zipman » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Fakie Dog DS Mully some great video on the ZipBaits site of a guy catching a nice Bream on these, I'm having problems inserting the link though?

Mark

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:17 pm

awesome lure thanks for the thumbs up i need a few especially that color droolsmilie

dont know about the link problem try again mate or send it to me to check out...

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 pm

seeing as you croweaters luv ya Bream lures, here's a couple you probably never saw down there.
Bream topwaters.jpg
The Splash II Mini is one of THE best mirco poppers I have come across. Theres a fixed ball bearing in the tail to give it an amazing pop action, the slightest jiggle of the rod tip makes it blurp a water pellet. there are 2 tungsten free bearings inside to give a slight rattle. 50mm long and 12mm diam at widest point above the belly hook.

The Rise Bait is a minor feat of micro lure engineering. again tail weighted to cast and rest slightly head up. 2 tungsten and 1 glass ball in belly for rattle, plus 1 ball in a separate compartment in the head. this compartment has a longitudinal divider in it that is just 1/2 the height of the ball. when you twitch the lure the head goes down and the ball falls over the wall to 1 side, this causes the lure to 'veer' off to that side as you pause the walk action. absolutely foolproof, walk with a straight twitch retrieve.

Crazy thing though, when my mate was bringing them in, all the lures bream guys were into were rebel craws lol. these were selling in shops for $12.95 and just as the hard lure craze kicked into gear the stocks ran out. The last time I saw a Splash II mini for sale, the bidder ended up paying $75 crazysmilie

Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

fishaholiclures wrote:when you twitch, the head goes down and the ball falls over the wall.
Brad
shockedsmilie shockedsmilie shockedsmilie shockedsmilie shockedsmilie

Brad,
Have you been out in the shed again, down the back in the library you don't have, doing "secret men's business"?

lol lol lol lol lol

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Fiz, Fiz, Fiz nope nope
this is a family freindly forum susssmilie
no room for nasty and snide remarks about my backyard activity -wowoh

You must be a murdoch journalist, taking words out of context.......

Take thee to a monastry sir for you need some cleansing of the soul

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Brad, I should have mentioned "respect to yourself" in my snide response. crazysmilie nahnah

I don't normally read anything to do with Jap lures but coming from yourself I made an exception.

It was one of those that although written very well could & was interpreted in a number of ways...........It just crazysmilie donged me on the noggin crazysmilie

Couldn't help myself & went as far as mentioning it to the missus to see if I could crack her face ........... oopssmilie It did -jawdrop yay
lol lol lol

No offense meant in any way ................................ you sicko nahnah nahnah nahnah

Thanks 4 the Laugh, needed it!

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 pm

OH; by the way, I almost moved another letter from one word to another lol lol lol

Cranky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Cranky » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Thought I'd post mine. Missing from this pic is my silver/black 50mm Pop-R which got me a 5lb LMB last night. Its still tied on. yay
Left column: Lucky Craft G-Splash 65 MS American Shad, Cultiva Gobo Popper, River2Sea Bubble Pop 45 Aurora Black
Right column: Bevy Popper, Bevy Popper Aurora Ghost Black, Yo-Zuri Arms Popper Micro, River2Sea Bubble Pop 35

RogerG
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by RogerG » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Any clues on this one. The only mark looks like Crossed Anchors or Pickaxes stylised! Or an X sitting in a "C" lying on its back.

Poke not at Dragons! For thou art crunchie and taste like chicken!

Return to “SURFACE LURES TOPWATER LURES POPPERS ETC”